Bow Hoyt Alpha Max 32 - $550 (penfield)

I have a 4 yr old Hoyt Alpha Max 32 compound bow that has the best options on it that money can buy. I Have not shot this bow more than a 100 times. I have a rotator cuff surgery needeed for the last 3 yrs now it is time. This bow has cost me well over 1,500$ to get the set up it has. I have a Apex magnetic 4 arrow quiver, Apex single glow in the dark pin that is adjustable from 10 to 70 yds or more, a Top of the line Hoyt rest that locks your arrow in place till needed. You can tip it upside down , run with it, walk thru the woods with it , whatever it is it is not coming out till you shoot it, very nice. It has a truglo stabilizer as well as limbsavers for the string and split limbs. This makes this bow the ultimte. I have not seen enough technology in the new stuff that makes any bow better than this one. I will also throw in a TruBall The Beast Release (100$) and 5 Axis carbon arrows. I have 13 more Axis arrows as well that we can talk about. It is adjustable from 26 to 30" draw length and 55 to 65lb draw weight. Right now it is 29" draw at 62lbs. Let me know if you are interested, call. 585-7five0-3one six 4 and i will send pics.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers