Seneca Seneca Lake Water Level

Seneca Lake Water Level

Here is a pic of the water level at my place on Seneca, taken today.  This is north of Sampson.  The fire pit is normally 5 feet from the water.    

unnamed.jpg

Edited by My Time Out

does this high water keep the waders out of the creek?  be nice to see the bows and there redds get most of a season off.  of course all the mud is no good either

Thanks so much Nick and Billy. My one neighbor has also been out of state for a while. I'm going to call him tomorrow morning and see if he is back yet. He is older so information is all I would ask for from him. I have a couple buddies I can call if need be that know the property. Snapshots of the shoreline are appreciated. Will be back next Thursday, hoping for sun and calm days till then at least.

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Wishing all those with homes, cottages, and camps that are near or in the flood zones a touch of good luck and no to minimal damage. This year so far has been one wacky azz year!! No snow, then nearly 3 feet of it after 70 degree temps in February, now it's time for spring and Mother Nature throws another curve ball!! Hope this isn't a sign of what's to come this year??

Edited by pap