Hey guys, finally tomm I'm heading up to lady O to fish out of Mexico bay for the first time. I'm not looking for anyone's secret spots by any means, maybe just some location started points. I have all the right gear and the boat is locked and loaded. I'm so excited, hope everyone has much luck and stay safe out there. Hopefully i have some pics to post tomm evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Fished out of Oswego today. Went 5 for 9...all over 7 pounds. Smithwicks  in firetiger and perch. Mooselook wobblers and a few other assorted sticks. All off planer boards. Green water east of the river, surface temp 45 degrees. Only 5 trailers in the parking lot at Wright's Landing. Fantastic start to the 2017 season for us!

We hit Mexico today and went 3/5. We hit all 5 at the rocky point near the plant. 4/5 hit a orange and green Michigan stinger spoon 8 down over 10-15 fow. The other lost one hit an orange bay rat on a flat line over 10 fow. Great mud line and the ones we caught were puking up little alewives.
Good luck, they are there for the taking just be patient. We started at 7 and hit the first at 10:30. Off by 1:00.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United