Wanted WTB- Small transom mount electric motor

WTB- Small transom mount electric motor

Not looking for a high end high price unit.. The one sitting in your garage unused for 20 years will do fine as long as it works well.. Just a cheap working motor with no frills is fine.. it will be going on a 12 foot Jon boat  in small ponds  backed up by a paddle or oars...  It will also be used  on the boat as a backup with a 2 HP gas motor on the susquehanna river here and there. I don't need a very high power one, just something that will move the boat a 2 mph when run full power is fine.. If at all possible i would prefer to stay within an hour or so travel time from Ithaca... If anyone is interested, i can also trade  a like new condition Walker portabble downrigger for the right unit, as well as like new boat seats, several seat  swivel basses,  Planing fin [Doel Fin] etc... I  have the cash too of course, but I know guys are always on the lookout for boat fitting stuff as well, and I have a ton of crap laying around that will never get used... Let me know what you have, and price.... bob

Wow, terrific! tell you what hop.. Don't you like those old slow conventional reels??. I thought I sold you one a while ago.. I might still have one or two in good working condition, I think its an Ocean City and it still works smooth as silk.. and hell, I'll buy lunch on top of it if you'd like.. Can you PM me so we can set up a time??.bob

Edited by bulletbob

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 2:12 PM, bulletbob said:

Wow, terrific! tell you what hop.. Don't you like those old slow conventional reels??. I thought I sold you one a while ago.. I might still have one or two in good working condition, I think its an Ocean City and it still works smooth as silk.. and hell, I'll buy lunch on top of it if you'd like.. Can you PM me so we can set up a time??.bob

Hey Bob, sent you a message.