Sold / Closed Humminbird 959ci HD XD + Navionics Premium E6 Chip

Humminbird 959ci HD XD + Navionics Premium E6 Chip

For sale a Humminbird 959ci HD XD + Navionics Premium E6 chip. This is the Extreme Depth model with a 200/83/50 transducer. This unit was used as a backup and is less than a year old in excellent almost brand new condition. I am asking $575.00 to include shipping...will entertain serious offers only! Shipping to US only.

I have 100% + feedback as a seller on e-bay and sold thousands of dollars in equipment. Go to e-bay and click advanced search on right top of page and search by find a member on left side of page near the bottom and type northeastgreatoutdoors...click on my feedback and check as a seller. This will show you I am an honest person and not a fraud.

Description:

With its wide 8" HD display and stunning resolution, the Humminbird 900 Series has become a favorite among anglers and seafarers around the globe. With a screen optimized for increased sunlight readability and 16:9 aspect ratio for easy split screen views, the 900 Series is a great choice for numerous fishing and boating applications.

• HD 8-inch display: 480V x 800H, 16:9 Color
  • DualBeam PLUS™ w/SwitchFire™
  • Sonar coverage: 20°, 60° & 74° @ -10dB
  • Sonar frequencies: 200/83/50kHz
  • Depth: 3,000'
  • 8,000W (PTP), 1,000W (RMS)
  • Internal GPS Receiver 10Hz
  • GPS Speed Included
  • Dual SD Card Slots
  • Upgradable Software
  • Ethernet Networking
  • 360° Imaging
  • Comes standard with XHS-9-DB-74-T transducer
  • Options: Lakemaster, Navionics® Gold/HotMaps; Navionics® Platinum+™; 360° Imaging®; QuadraBeam Plus™; 5-Port Expansion Module; Minn Kota i-Pilot® Link™; Radar; NMEA 2000® and AIS compatibility

IMG_0097.JPG

IMG_0099.JPG

IMG_0100.JPG

IMG_0101.JPG

Edited by pjprod