Hows the bite around Bath

13 hours ago, Deltakid said:

It was main duck specifically north east side of the island.

The north shore drops off a lot faster than the south and west shores. They very gradually work there way to the deep, by the time your in 60’+feet your to far away from the structure of the island where the north shore drops in quicker and I believe it’s a holding place for the fish during the migration to and fro the Bay of Quinte {spelling} it’s a jog from Henderson that’s the run I used to make. Once your at the green can by Galloo isl. it’s still a jog, but it’s definitely worth the run, that was before I hit 50+ in age. I don’t know if I would trust myself anymore. All though we used to make a 25 mile run out of Port Clinton to the Canadian border every day for a week the last few times I fished Erie. The great times we had out there was worth the punishment your body took on getting there, the fish were bigger nice 24” to 26” fish in closer to much trash fish and 17 1/2. 18 3/4 you had to weed through them. I don’t know the laws anymore of crossing the border, from what I hear, I’ll just stay on this side of the line. Those that fish those waters are blessed by the walleye gods!! For sure.

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 6:11 PM, BigMac said:

Yup I know where both are but was curious which he was going to as he didn’t state. Where abouts did you fish the eyes off main? I do charity and the other shoals around there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi BigMac, which boat ramp do you use to get there (Charity)?

Fishing has been slow on keuka lake,I think im using all of the wrong spoons.  I talked with to others and they recomended  apex spoons, never heard of them. Where do I perchase them and what colors. Cand anyone help me catch fish in this lake?

4 minutes ago, Scott kolz said:

Fishing has been slow on keuka lake,I think im using all of the wrong spoons.  I talked with to others and they recomended  apex spoons, never heard of them. Where do I perchase them and what colors. Cand anyone help me catch fish in this lake?

Try the fingerlakes part of this forum.  You are in the Canadian reports section.