Sold / Closed 2006 Loaded Lund 1800 Fisherman

Reelcrazy

2006 Loaded Lund 1800 Fisherman

I have a 2006 Lund Fisherman. 2006 Yamaha 150 4 stroke, 2007 Yamaha 9.9 kicker electric start, both motors had oil changed and gear case oil changed yesterday all Yamaha fluids, 5 port Ethernet switch, Minnkota Terrova with link, Humminbird 1198 at console, humminbird 1148 at bow, Ram mounts, I have the motor to motor connection for steering the kicker as well as trollmaster 2 for trolling speed, 4 manual cannon riggers two extended, three rod holders (one went in the water last year), red LED lights installed in every area of the boat including livewell cooler and splaswell (so they light up the boat at night but you are never looking directly at them), Bimini top with side curtains, bow enclosure, and wind screen under windshield. Blue water led UV lights on stern for live bait fishing it makes mono look like a giant glowing rope really helps keep track of lines at night. 

The bad, the front deck where Terrova is mounted cracked it has been welded and seems to be plenty stout now, the paint on the stern seems to have one layer coming off not sure what's up with it, there is a lot of wiring stuffed in a small area so under the console is scary. 

23,000 or best offer. Located in Kingston NY. Feel free to call or Text Trevor eight 4 five 5 four 6 4 eight 9 two. Oh yea I have the bow cushions as well for conversion to bowrider, a full storage cover( in decent shape) , and the trailer has all LED lights. 

IMG_2617.JPG

IMG_3071.JPG

IMG_3078.JPG

IMG_3079.JPG

IMG_3080.JPG

IMG_3081.JPG

IMG_3082.JPG

IMG_3083.JPG

IMG_3084.JPG

IMG_3085.JPG

IMG_3086.JPG

IMG_3087.JPG

IMG_3088.MOV

IMG_3148.thumb.JPG.91874153080e5f4a79f69ab8a69f4c8d.JPG

IMG_3149.JPG

So last night I went out fishing and meant to get pictures of the interior. Instead I dropped my 1198c and cracked the screen. So that is being send out tomorrow for a new screen and to be looked over to the tune of 500 dollars. Boat is still for sale and pictures of interior and crack repair are on the way.

On April 19, 2017 at 6:46 PM, Reelcrazy said:

So last night I went out fishing and meant to get pictures of the interior. Instead I dropped my 1198c and cracked the screen. So that is being send out tomorrow for a new screen and to be looked over to the tune of 500 dollars. Boat is still for sale and pictures of interior and crack repair are on the way.

How's the striper fishing? 

The boat is nice, but your garage is awesome!! Knotty pine interior walls and high, seems huge, with a concrete floor, how much for the building:lol:?? Hope all goes well for ya. What's your next vessel going to be?? Not being nosy!!

Alright guys, yea direct to humminbird! 500 bucks! You can't even buy the screen! 

Striper is just getting started but we got a nice 30 incher the other day and had a few good runs today but no fish. 

Thats my buddies building it cost him the concrete floor and some other materials. He got frame of the building for free and has his own sawmill! Here are some interior pictures the boat is wet and a bit dirty after a couple trips the last few days.

IMG_3156.JPG

IMG_3162.JPG

IMG_3163.JPG

IMG_3164.JPG

IMG_3165.JPG

IMG_3166.JPG

IMG_3167.JPG

IMG_3168.JPG

IMG_3169.JPG

IMG_3170.JPG

IMG_3171.JPG

IMG_3172.JPG

IMG_3173.JPG

IMG_3174.JPG

IMG_3175.JPG

IMG_3176.JPG

IMG_3177.JPG

IMG_3178.JPG

I haven't seen many like this with 2x 4s power and everything this boat has...Took me a long time to find this boat. Im going to send the 1198 out monday so if you want the boat let me know Ill hold off and subtract the price of the Screen being replaced from our final price.

On 4/22/2017 at 8:13 PM, Reelcrazy said:

Price reduced, found the boat I want to replace this one with. Boat is in the water ready to be sea trialed. I can also show that the 1198 still functions fine. 

What did you find?