New to the slamon/trout trolling fishing style

Hello everyone my name is Duke I'm kinda new to the rochester area for fishing that is. I am trying some trolling for slamon and trout this year. I bought all the equipment and getting all set up! I was wondering if you guys have any tips for me for Lake Ontario fishing! Thanks and hope you all have a great year!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Hello everyone my name is Duke I'm kinda new to the rochester area for fishing that is. I am trying some trolling for slamon and trout this year. I bought all the equipment and getting all set up! I was wondering if you guys have any tips for me for Lake Ontario fishing! Thanks and hope you all have a great year!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I have been fishing lake Ontario since they put salmon in it. They are not that hard to catch don't over think it. The biggest trick is fishing where the fish are. And as far as learning fast best way is find someone willing to take you a few times to get the basics. Either hire a charter or befriend some one that fishes and can go with you or you can go with a few times. One of the problems is the spring brown trout fishing, summer fishing and fall fishing all are different. Take some time read up some and most of all you can't catch any sitting at the house get the boat in the water and keep trying. Good luck

Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app