Sandy Creek 7/29 evening

We fished from 330 to 450 fow from 50-80 down and 150-180 on the wires...three for three. One major, one teenager and one shaker.

Quite a down-break out in 300 fow. The downtemp at 70 ft jumped five degrees as we trolled in. Didn't mark much all evening til the end, but that could have been the low light making them more active or the aforementioned break concentrating some bait and fish.

Jerry's theory on the kings driving the bait to the surface proved good. Keith saw bait marking high, and we took the teenager a few seconds after that.

Beautiful night. Fleas and flies weren't bad.

Gator, N'BN

Scott if you take the other Keith out this weekend under no circumstance do you want to get into a conversation about what he does for a living. He's a good fisherman but he will make your head spin with stuff about RNA and DNA, that no one with an IQ under 180 can understand. You've been warned. Good luck this weekend.

Ha!

You guys kill me!

I'm trying to hook up with Steve for Saturday at least, but I do appreciate the offer, and I may take you up on it if he ends up unavailable. I'll give you some forewarning, though. Hopefully, between all of us, we can get a handle on the kings...it's not been the most productive year thus far.

And if I start talking genetics this weekend, please, feel free to shoot me.

Gator