Cleaning my convertible cover

tim

I used Mothers VLR vinyl, leather, and rubber cleaner, works great. Took off that black colored stuff right off my canopy plus is adds to the softness and it makes the top more weather resistant and block UV rays that cause more damage to your top. My top is 35 years old. But it's time for a new one, my aft curtain I can't put on unless it's sunny so it stretches, so need a new one of those. This year I'll have one put on buy someone up there. Around here they want you to remortgage your home for petes sake!!

I'm looking for a trailering and mooring cover for my 19 foot islander I'm looking at well over 1000 bucks

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I used Mothers VLR vinyl, leather, and rubber cleaner, works great. Took off that black colored stuff right off my canopy plus is adds to the softness and it makes the top more weather resistant and block UV rays that cause more damage to your top. My top is 35 years old. But it's time for a new one, my aft curtain I can't put on unless it's sunny so it stretches, so need a new one of those. This year I'll have one put on buy someone up there. Around here they want you to remortgage your home for petes sake!!

Pap,
If you need canvas work done up here this summer Paul Norton in Chaumont does great work and pretty reasonable also! I think he even comes to where ever your boat is to do the work. I have his number if you need it. I am going to have him do some work on my boat canvas real soon also.
Bob

Sent from my SM-G920V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Yea Bob his number would be great!! and Chaumont is only out the the road a stretch from the Black River Bay camp ground!! Thanks man really appreciate this!! PAP