Sold / Closed Minn Kota Terrova iPilot, 24v (80-lb thrust), 60"

Minn Kota Terrova iPilot, 24v (80-lb thrust), 60"

Hey Everyone,

I am selling my 24v Minn Kota Terrova iPilot trolling motor with 60" shaft.  This trolling motor is in great condition and has been a dream on my boat...it is just time to upgrade to get more communication between my trolling motor and my fish finder (I am a technology nut).

Features:

• iPilot technology
    • GPS Anchor (Spot Lock)
    • record tracks for future auto-piloting
    • cruise control
    • Autopilot - Keeps the boat heading in a certain direction
    • Advanced Autopilot - Keeps the boat heading in a certain direction on the exact path/track that the boat was heading when the Advanced Autopilot was activated (wind will not blow you off of your path)
  • Remote Control
  • Foot Pedal
  • Owner's Manuals with Remote Quick Reference

Price:  $1000.00 + shipping.  (I am in the Buffalo area and am willing to meet up in Buffalo or near Rochester to save on shipping -- I visit Rochester often, so I can bring it along when I head east next time)

Thanks and please let me know if you have any questions.

--Joe

Terrova_1.jpg

Terrova_2.jpg

Terrova_3.jpg

Terrova_4.jpg

Terrova_5.jpg

Terrova_6.jpg

Terrova_7.jpg

Thanks for the offer, Salmoncrazy1, but I have to decline.  I have already had an offer of 800 which I have also declined since I feel that the asking price of this trolling motor is fair (new is $1750+tax) and that this is such a new posting (this morning).

I wish you the best of luck in your search.

--Joe

Hi Baitballin,

It does have Universal Sonar (US2), if that is what you are referring to.  You will need an adapter that plugs into the trolling motor's US2 cable and your electronics.

--Joe