Hose clamps for ez steer unit.

Just extend them out with standard automotive clamps piggy backed on to what you already have or your local auto parts store or plumbing supply might be able to order over sized clamps for you.

What type of motors are you using, I have a set with the connections on them for O/B to kicker, I just wanted a extra set of rods. Two years ago I broke the knuckle off, so I raised the the main out of the water, luckily the rod stayed together, and i ordered a repair ends for each end. Fixed it and wanted a spare it came with the clamps which I don't need. If you don't go with Hanks idea I have an extra set. But measure yours somehow so I know these aren't the same. You might have a set for a smaller main O/B to kicker.  These are for O/B to kicker, someone must have cut the extra off.

Edited by pap

Alright I'll measure what I have to make sure! Be right back.:hi: yea what I have is bigger on each one than your numbers by a few inches. image.thumb.jpg.c20fd45822914e63cb47a947bdcc56ba.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.b390229f0621eb4e9d646d886c241362.jpg

35 minutes ago, marinerak87 said:

If your willing to let them go I be happy to take them from you.. Let me know how much $

Sent from my LGL82VL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

How $20.00  plus shipping, that's $10 each plus your getting the spare ends and brackets, your other brackets on the hose clamps will come in handy, trust me I carry a spare everything with my luck!!

Edited by pap