Church Walleye Boards

Have (6) church walleye boards with tattle flags in great shape. About 2 years old, probably only used a dozen times. Come with tattle flags, all the standard clips and releases plus I made brass rear pins (also have the original plastic ones) and smoothed out every edge on the boards (used them for salmon and didn't want the line to chafe when front clip released).

$70/pair OBO shipped

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

@dannycoleman, If you cant find any of the $90-$100 boards, these are available new for $75

IMG_1465.thumb.JPG.d686bea6c0c7818dce942497812b5d85.JPG

And what were you thinking asking a question ?

Dont you know theres no "cluttering" allowed in this thread !

Rusty

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guy, no disrespect but Danny edited his post. No problem with questions here, however his pre-edit second post was rude and showed he had no intention of purchasing.

Yes looks like they're on sale at Frank's for 75, there will be another 10 at least in shipping and 15 for metal rear pin upgrade so that's still $100/pair and I'm asking $60 shipped in new condition. Plus I have probably 20 min of time in each board smoothing edges because the church boards tend to chafe and nick lines out of the box with the sharp edges, not that that adds a dollar value but it is time someone else doesn't have to spend making them right

To each their own, I think it's a fair price. If someone is interested in them and they think a different price is fair than they can make on offer and we will see if we can come to an agreement. I don't however understand why someone, or 2 of you, would want to be rude enough to ruin a thread because you disagree on the price and aren't even interested in buying

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Honestly, thats a great price for those boards. They'll sell quickly.

I can appreciate why the pins were replaced. They should probably be metal out of the box. I have one with a broken pin and now its a pain to use.

Obviously I didnt know about the edit, but the wise guy in me took over for a minute. Nothing worse than someone calling you out publicly on an asking price. I went through it when I sold a boat on this site.

Rusty

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk