Bay Rats

Not sure where you are located but in Rochester S& R bait on culver or Mitchell's on lake ave otherwise fish USA or their website if you can't find what you want . Some colors I have had luck with are bt candy my secret , goby, blue tiger many good colors

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

Thanks, I stopped at B & E and they only had the ones that dove deep like 17ft. I was going to use these for browns.  I was wondering how the deeper ones worked.  If it would be good to get some deeper running ones also.

I fished some Bayrats last year out of Barcelona for Erie.  WHile I do like the quality of the lures, and color patterns, they didn't produce near as many fish as my old go to standard Renosky stick baits.  Ill still keep some in the box, but at almost $9-12 a pop, Id rather just buy more Renoskys.

2 hours ago, jigstick said:

I fished some Bayrats last year out of Barcelona for Erie.  WHile I do like the quality of the lures, and color patterns, they didn't produce near as many fish as my old go to standard Renosky stick baits.  Ill still keep some in the box, but at almost $9-12 a pop, Id rather just buy more Renoskys.

I also fished Barcelona with bay rats and did way better with harness's any idea where I can find Renoskys online ? Thanks Paul