1997 Sea Pro 190 wa for sale $12,000

codybuehler

I have a 1997 Sea-Pro 190WA for sale!

Included items/specs:

2007 Mercury Optimax 150. Fresh water motor. Runs great! New battery spring 2016. Well maintained, not sure how many hours, fresh lower unit oil.

2015 Tohatsu 8hp 4 stroke kicker motor on a panther bracket. Ties together to the main outboard with a quick release link rod. Fresh oil in top and bottom.

2015 Venture tandem bunk aluminum trailer(model VATB-3625), 4 new tires this year, new spare in 2016. This was special ordered to have surge brakes on both axles (because PA says you have to!). Taillights were changed out with LED's.

Has a green bimini top and full curtain enclosure good shape. Sealed with star Brite sealer spring 2016. Front and sides are clean, but clear panels have a slight off color (maybe from lack of use or age? Still easily see through, but not like brand new stuff) The back has been stored and never used. Can't vouch for how clean that is.

I installed a Fish-on sports radar arch with rod holders, net holder and 2 Big Jon planer reels/pullies. New planer reel line last week. Also included are 2 Big Jon otter boats and a bunch or clips.

Electronics:

Lowrance Elite-7hdi GPS/sonar. Uses an Airmar thru-hull transducer. Also has a Lowrance Elite-9x chirp unit. The 9 wasn't working correctly on the trip I took on Monday. Reset the unit when I got home, but no guarantees it is working still. May be sending it in for service.

FishHawk X4 depth probe and blue screen. It's not the one that shows depth, just speed and temps.

Has Baystar hydraulic steering and a Raymarine EV-100 autopilot. Works great! Just verified it was bled and working.

2 Cannon mag 10 electric downriggers. Comes with 2 12# cannon weights. I have blacks releases for these too.

Brand new VHF Uniden UM415BK radio with a 4 foot antenna.

Brand new Pyle Bluetooth stereo. Sound is through 4 marine speakers. Has aux/USB input.

I will include half a dozen Okuma rods/reels.

I'm sure there are some other things on the boat I can't think of. It runs ~40mph WOT, the kicker trolls very nicely. It has fished the finger lakes and a few trips to Lake O and worked well every time. I am selling because kid #2 is due within a month and will be moving to a bigger house soon after. Time is not plentiful for toys right now! Title in hand for boat and trailer.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_0961.JPGIMG_0960.JPGIMG_0963.JPG

Sorry if I missed it...What is asking price? Nice rig. Congrats on the impending addition to your family!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Didn't miss it. Asking $12,500.

Thanks! I am enjoying sleeping through the night now because I won't get any more of those for a while!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Man that's a beautiful looking rig, if I wouldn't have just dropped a new power plant in my Sea Ray, I'd be making a trip out there I'm from above the Allentown area, she's a doll, good luck with your sale, if it was a 22fter she would be residing in kunkletown pa. You won't need luck either, just a figure of speech :yes:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi Cody , My name is Mark and I bought your other seapro from Bowers , and had a few questions about it. Why did you sell the newer boat.were you having problems with it ? if you could call me @ 410-746-3009 there are a few things i'd like to know about it or tell me on this site thanksl