In line planer hoards

I would use snap weights.   If you want to use in line spinners or Shallow running sticks use snap weights.  Other ise just use deep diving sticks that get down 30. I don't suggest fishing any deeper than that because it greatly increase mortality rates of the fish.   If you insist on going deeper then you can snap weight the diver baits as well

Since the segmented revolution of sorts jet divers have kind of been a methods of the past.  We have three rods riggged each with 3,5, 7 segment cores. Run three boards per side and adjust with two ounce snap weights. For example if fish are all coming off you're five color add weight to you're three colors. It's important to run the same color cores on the same side. We run the tx22 with up to ten colors and four ounce snap weights at times. 

Yes you can run tattle flags with jet divers. And if you need to just buy a heavier spring man that's what I did for when I pull heavy stuff. Every thing is in the past dam lead core you guys still use that for walleye hahahah jk I don't use it really anymore to much line out!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Fishing Erie eyes vs. LadyO eyes is like comparing a snow tires to drag rubber, two different lakes, clarity of water and the amount of fish you go over in a days time. I will say the theories are close but need to be presented in a very different manner.

I have pulled jets with my inline boards (TX22) but almost strictly use leadcore now. Like Landshark said you can always use snap weights. I personally like to run 5 or 6 color with a few ounces of weight up about 75' on the backing if I need more depth. That's not to say I don't run 10 colors on Erie in the summer. I modified my boards with an OR16 on the back and a SAM's Pro Release instead of the pinch pad release they come with.  Love them this way, I will never go back.