Miami Dolphin spoons

OK guys, I need help locating this spoon. I have seen a new version "Halo Miami Dolphin" but not the original version. I have checked a few tackle shops but have been unable to locate any. Does any one know of a site that sells the original version.

Thank you for your help.

Richard

Oh brother, Captain Oblivious strikes again!!! Me missed the whole "dolphin" part of this post :$ That's the original Fishlander Miami green froggy. Reguardless.....good spoon for me at times.

On a slightly different subject, I'd sure like a fly in a similar pattern as the Miami green frog....anyone make one yet? I did really well with a purple mirage this year, but I wish I had a fly with both purple mirage and green crinkle....maybe one in a glow pattern as well.....Anything out there like that?

That's EXACTLY what I had envisioned Sigg. Darn....I wish I had knew that, would have loved to have it earlier this season.

I need about 6, any idea where can I get them & do you by chance sell them without the hooks? I like making my own tourney rigs.

Thanks Sigg :lol::lol:

Rod let the moths out on this one ,Siggs flys are of great quality ,the green hyp is a goto fly that is always getting some down time behind my boat.Just dont tell anyone..Hello any idea where i can get them ,hmmm nkflys NO, atomic flys NO,Big weenie NO,Boy rod you got some great questions there specially when talking to SIGG himself ,maybe he could help. Hope This Helps Ray K.

Adam,

You can not get them to go? In May that was one of my best spoons again. If you realy do not want them I will take them. Are you guys going to the Fair Haven Challeng this year?

Richard