Shark v KOTL

Shark v KOTL

Seeing a few post on FB about this and IMHO it is the teams that enter that get screwed by not allowing them, Shark, to help sponsor a event . More sponsors  translates to more swag for  all teams that PAY to get in on the action. Who is the sponsor that is raising a stink about this ,Cannon ?. Competition is good for all, hell that's one of the reasons people enter these contest, to make you a better fisherman. The MFGs should treat it the same way if there are two companies selling the same type of tackle. Shame on any tournament turning down anyone willing to donate prizes/product to be used for giveaways for a tournament. More payback = more entries. Won't enter KOTL because of this.

If you had not signed up by now you probably were not going to fish it anyway.  Lots of drama which could have been dealt with privately and this isn't helping.  It's a fun tournament to start the year.  We'll be there regardless of sponsors.

8 minutes ago, MeanMachine said:

Lots of drama which could have been dealt with privately and this isn't helping.  

Not sure how a post on a open forum wanting to know what is actually going on is hurting anything. They apparently have enough Teams and sponsors that they don't need anymore, judging from what I have read on FB. Good to see that you can presume I did not sign up or was in the process until I saw what the banter on FB awhile ago. Waiting to hear both sides of the riff to see if I am ill informed.