musky guide recommendations

If your looking for an excellent guided tiger muskie and walleye expirience I would strongly suggest checking out otisco lake guide service. Justin is a great guy and extremely knowledgeable fishing guide. The day will be taylor fit to meet your expectations whether your a hardcore angler or a newbie bringing the family along for the memories. Good luck planning your trip!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I don't think anyone guides  for muskies on Conesus. Just not very productive there even though they have been stocking tiger musky there for quite a while. But it all depends on what you are looking for; musky, tiger musky, size, numbers, potential for success, first musky, learning a particular body of water, learning in general, etc. You will most likely never meet all those goals in one trip.

Chautauqua Lake, Waneta Lake and Otisco Lake are probably your best choices to have a good chance of catching one. It might be tough to limit yourself to one date because many guides already have a lot of dates booked. St. Lawrence River if you want to catch a monster, but that may take many days, hours or even years to accomplish.

Ed Craig of Reel Ripping Charters is gonna be your closest Esox guide and that's at Waneta for muskies, maybe a 45-60 minute drive from conesus , more options exist but those are farther away and don't know your range. Good luck on your adventure and hope your successful

I don't think anyone guides  for muskies on Conesus. Just not very productive there even though they have been stocking tiger musky there for quite a while. But it all depends on what you are looking for; musky, tiger musky, size, numbers, potential for success, first musky, learning a particular body of water, learning in general, etc. You will most likely never meet all those goals in one trip.

Chautauqua Lake, Waneta Lake and Otisco Lake are probably your best choices to have a good chance of catching one. It might be tough to limit yourself to one date because many guides already have a lot of dates booked. St. Lawrence River if you want to catch a monster, but that may take many days, hours or even years to accomplish.

U didn't recommend one person with that whole response amazingly.

32 minutes ago, zach said:

U didn't recommend one person with that whole response amazingly.

That is because he said specifically Conesus and July 29th. So I wanted to find out how flexible he is or what is most important to him in a guided trip before mentioning guides.

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 2:58 PM, muskiedreams said:

That is because he said specifically Conesus and July 29th. So I wanted to find out how flexible he is or what is most important to him in a guided trip before mentioning guides.

Thanks for all the responses.  The date is pretty specific because that is when I will be in the area visiting family.