For Rent CABINS FOR FISHERMEN; Sandy Pond/Lake Ontario

CABINS FOR FISHERMEN; Sandy Pond/Lake Ontario

Sandy Pond Resorts offers clean, comfortable and affordable lodging for fishermen at our Bayview Marina on Sandy Pond. Sandy Pond is a protected inlet of Lake Ontario that's about 2.5 miles wide and about 5 miles long - with direct access out to lake Ontario.. Our season runs from May 1 thru Nov and we offer accommodations that are ideal for those who love to fish, or just want to get away for a week or weekend.  Our furnished cabins have heat, A/C, cable TV, WiFi, small fridge, microwave, and each has a gas grill, fire pit & picnic table. We also provide docking, boat launch, and there is a pub/restaurant right next door - and a nice conv. store for ice, groceries, etc. just 1/2 block away. Our rates start at just $30/night per guest. Please visit our website for complete details, and lots of photos.  http://www.sandypondresorts.com/cabins

SSCN0974.JPG

With the extreme high water levels this year it's pretty doubtful there will be any issues. They did dredge the channel last year. Permits are in place to dredge again if needed.

I have a 34 foot cruiser with twin I/Os and have had it on Sandy Pond for the past 16 years. I've always been able to get out onto the lake, but it can get tricky some years in late August-September. Other years is never a problem.