Sold / Closed Fish Hawk X4

Looking to upgrade to the Bluetooth version so going to sell my X4. It has been used maybe 7-9 times, was purchased in august 2016. The probe is brand new only seen water once to test it (I had one acting funny so they warrantied it). Per fish hawk, the transducers are the same between the units so the used X4 transducer will stay on my boat and I will ship the buyer the brand new transducer put of the Bluetooth unit I buy.

So I'm asking $575 shipped, you get an X4 unit with new probe, new transducer, and display that's been gently used less than 10 times, even have the original box and manuals. (Paid $650 plus tax new)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

So for another $75.00 you get a brand new one with warranty? 

Fish hawk usually honors warranties for 2 years instead of 1 because of winter people only fish half the year, what they told me.

So for someone in the market, they save $75 plus shipping and/or tax have a brand new unit anyway and still over a year of warranty.

If you're actually interested and have a different price in mind, PM me an offer, worst case I'll say no or counter. Already have a good bit of interest at asking price

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app