Sold / Closed 1989 212 Tournament Penn Yan

1989 212 Tournament Penn Yan 4.3 liter OMC. Comes with 3 Cannon Mag 10 down riggers with extendable booms. Fish finder, fish hawk, rocket launchers, rod holders. Has new as of last year canvas which we never put on. Trailer included. Barn kept this winter. Great fishing boat but it's time to upgrade. The 4.3 sips gas. Looking to sell or trade. Pictures will be available after I get out of work at 5:30. $6000 or BO. Would also consider a trade for a bigger boat with cash on my end. Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Why am I not getting any hits on the boat? Price to high? Really is a great fishing boat and we have put a lot of money into it. I have had several mechanic look it over and they have all told me it is worth every penny of what I'm asking for it. Make an offer. Really looking to upgrade ASAP.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Hey boss...you have a great boat,i have the exact boat,same year...it will sell,everybody wants everything for nothing on this site....there just waiting for you to give in....3 yrs ago i paid 7000.00 for mind everything was replaced,stringers,bulkhead,lower unit...the guy didn't hardly make anything on it...hold tight...don't give up