Sold / Closed 1989 212 Tournament Penn Yan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree with the above poster, hold on to it, I learned through boats I sold taking a punch in the guts just to get rid of them. Then I went and bought this peice of shyt at the time, now it's sound boat but I bought an 82 Sea Ray with nothing to offer other than a 93 trailer with 250 miles, the distance from Oneida to Pennsylvania. No nothing in extras!! For $4000.00 You want $5000.00 ready to go fishing!!!. I've made my mind up if the fishing sucks when I get back from my family's vacation, I'm going to pull her home and try like I did a few years back and stick it in with a Marinia who gets a small percent and try to unload it at our local fair. Then purchase something newer from off here. So don't let it fly for peanuts.

• 1 month later...
is the boat still available? looking for a bigger boat than my 18 ft caravelle. not sure this would be much bigger thouhg, but looks deeper than mine.

It's still available. This is a whole other world than the 18 footer your in. Much higher gunnels and more stable platform built for lake O

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

16 hours ago, Sammy Dog said:

It's still available. This is a whole other world than the 18 footer your in. Much higher gunnels and more stable platform built for lake O

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Right on ... I was always nervous out there on my buddy's 19' ... so I looked hard and bought a 21' penn yan tournament. It really is a confidence inspiring boat. Second trip out with it I was 17 miles out and the boat was the least of my concerns .

to the op .. good luck with sale . I know you want to sell it .. but for that price with what's included .. I can't imagine it doesn't hurt . ... now If I didn't already have one ... lol