for sale : usa 25' Baha Hard Top

cedarswamp

25' Baha Hard Top, 1990

I have a 25' Baha , Hard Top ! This is a Beautiful Fishing Rig, Big Platform to Fight fish , Cuddy will sleep 3 without a problem,  Inboard volvo penta 350, needs a Transmission and Motor put back in,my Marine Mechanic has a Transmission for $1000, If your interested in a Great Lake Ontario Rig , and can do some mechanical work yourself , this will make someone a great Boat. If your not mechanical but would still love a great deal and have my mechanic do the work, he will replace some stringers that are soft and put the motor and the new transmission in it for $2700

I will sell it for $2800. as it is ! With Trailer. Interested in pics text me 518-681-7451 thanks Paul

IMG_3488.PNG

Baha 3.PNG

Baha 2.PNG

Baha 4.PNG

Edited by cedarswamp
add pictures

• 1 year later...
From $2,800 to $12,500.00. HMMmm:rofl:

New motor, stringers, new tranny, 3 riggers, new wiring, rod holders, rocket launcher, planer reels, professional detAiling. Raymarine axiom 9, simrad go 5, and two moor sub trolls.. About 15k invested in a 2500 dollar boat in 12 months.. yea I’d say about 12500 is in the range.. If u don’t like it feel free to not comment.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  • Like 1

I think the heats getting to everyone, look at the post it jumps a year, but the talk goes from cedar swamp to you, and take a chill pill, there Sam. 

• Like 2

I think the heats getting to everyone, look at the post it jumps a year, but the talk goes from cedar swamp to you, and take a chill pill, there Sam. 

I’m chill and don’t want any trouble, just didn’t understand the need to go negative when you didn’t know the situation.

Have a nice Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  • Like 1