New Guy

New Guy

Hi all, Chris here from Albany area. Just started fishing Lake Ontario last year in my little 17 foot center console and by the end of the season i was so hooked I traded in and upgraded to a Thompson Fisherman 260 with all the goodies. I keep her docked in the Oak Orchard next to the public launch by the light house. I have 4 kids and my oldest 7 absolute loves fishing on the boat and the rest of the little ones have plenty of space to play. I'm still new to trolling but the captain i bought the boat from has been awesome with mentoring me on trolling and fishing Lake Ontario.

Also if anyone is good with Boat names, the wife and I have been having trouble picking one. Right now we might choose "Struggle is Reel" because its always a struggle with the little ones, but if anyone is good with names please leave me some ideas.

Here is a video Easter morning out of the Oak of my daughter catching a salmon. 

Thanks all and I hope to see you on the lake!.

Chris

2016-08-28 11.12.40.jpg

Lills.png

lills2.jpg

1.jpg

Congrats on the boat and welcome to the forum!

Do an internet search for boat names. There are some very creative ones out there.

With 4 little ones on board, I'd be calling it "Reel Adventures" or "Reel Adventurous".

• 2 weeks later...