Hybrid Revolutions

Yea buddy those are one of a kind, congrats to you!! Nick is the airbrush God of our time for sure!! I had some revolution spoons done buy Nick totally awesome, along with worm harness blades that came today, this week I have a mother load of sticks coming!!  You will not be disappointed in any way shape or form you did this!! Amazing job by the both of you!! :yes:

Wow I am new to all this and I am not totally convinced pretty looking lures catch more fish...that being said I will have to send him some lures of my own because those are a work of art and I'd love to have some on my boat. Absolutely flawless

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I don't think you can go wrong with the combination of the action of those superbly designed spoons and the beautiful paint jobs :yes:  The Revolution spoons work beautifully and are among my favorites. 

Here's some of the revolution spoons and spinner blades Nick did for me this year, believe it or not I can't find my 2 2/8 size spoons and other spinner blades he did for me earlier in the winter months, one of my secret spots!!:lol:image.thumb.jpg.69e6e6a43e682f011269693d6a0c9e69.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Man I hope your right Les, I've got a mother load of sticks coming yet!! He gave me a sneak preview, I should get them by the end of the week:lol:. Time will tell.

On April 26, 2017 at 3:48 PM, pole setter said:

You will have to post some pics of the stick baits when you get them.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Will do pole setter, a lot of knowledge going into theses lures, between colors sizes and what not, time will tell. 

Well going through my walleye bag of goodies for making worm harnesses I found my spoons from Nick, these are 2 3/8 inches. They have only seen the sun twice. I have 3 of every color. Like I said these spoons never been wet, so let's see how these pics turn out!!image.thumb.jpg.448f906c47582692a03657a7f358bdb2.jpgjimage.thumb.jpg.448f906c47582692a03657a7f358bdb2.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.fb9bebb31f89a9c53011fbcadd3ca8e2.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.bd9f4e004927055fa31d4ee32c3f2126.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.a237ed01e96049b42696740644d47d85.jpg

Thanks for the heads up on the spoons!! I still have a lot of the 2. 3/8 size stinger size from Michigan stinger, I'm hoping to replace most of my paint peeling off Michigans, with Nicks spoons, his paint is awesome and it doesn't peel off after 10 hits from a toothy critter:envy:

I am very happy with the spoons I had Nick paint up as well. Especially the look of some alpena diamonds in goby, and chicken wing.

pole setter asked if I would post picks of my lures when I got them back, the lure types were Daves Kaboom, some Bomber long A' and some Yo Zuri lures. The picks do not show the true quality and workmanship that these and Nick deserve, I am astatic with the out come. These color schemes were provided by very well established walleye guys in the eastern basin that I was able to get Nick and the others including myself to come up with the colors and schemes shown on these lures. So here it goes!! If you zoom in it gives you a idea of the colors, but nothing like the sun light. Thanks Nick!!image.thumb.jpg.b112fbe15ddaf780b67638367d82e3b2.jpgioimage.thumb.jpg.3d399c8d86585cd9fd12e17920957518.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.b3859c3dd40bd48202c6e05f88ab7864.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.97f8f00462a56f35f802551fdf63f6f5.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.a21380898b0f7e45bc5648ac5a241d3e.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by pap

Thanks guys really appreciate the positive come backs as this was my first attempt at going out on a limb to do something like this!! Pap.

Those are sweet looking Pap good color choices. I agree the pictures do not do them any justice!! Nick is a true artist when it comes to painting I've seen nothing come close to his stuff. He did a bunch of Bandits and P10's and husky jerks for me. I haven't had a chance to put them in the water yet down here on the western basin of Lake Erie this spring has been awful I've had five day weekend for the whole month of April and May and haven't gotten out once yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

This weather is hurting a lot of guy from getting out, I'm getting a lot of pm about different ramps being unusable which only leaves a few left that I know, I is the BRBC launch and the one opposite the river, sucks!!

4 hours ago, hybridlures said:

4 hours ago, hybridlures said:

Glad you like them pap!  :yes: :yes: pm me with the rest of this prodject. Mike I bought a shyt pot of live targets lures, you did 2 of them in the stick style, $5.99 out of a bin, I got 3 of the baitballs, I thought they were lures that catch fishermen, until. I was fishing up on the Oswegotchi rive, this guy named Butch got one out and every other cast he had a fish on. I fished the same color same size and my uncle couldn't buy a fish, they work! I've seen with my own eyes:hi:

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Glad I like, buddy I F'n love them, they wil kick ass buddy, best part is there ain't on damn walleye in this lake that saw these lures before, that the edge I like to have on O'L marble eye!!. With all my bad luck in the past, these eyes are going to pay dearly this year, thank you Nick for your time and making these lures just about unnoticeable to their original version!!  Here mr. Walleye I got so candy for you:lol: