Irond. Bay or Sandy Creek launch?

Hey guys looking to make our first trip of the year,and was wondering which would be a better choice, fishing in and around Irondequoit bay or launching​ out of Sandy Creek launch?Looking more or less for browns.Ill be trolling off boards with sticks and spoons.Thanks for any info.

fish and visitors smell after 3 days

Hey guys looking to make our first trip of the year,and was wondering which would be a better choice, fishing in and around Irondequoit bay or launching​ out of Sandy Creek launch?Looking more or less for browns.Ill be trolling off boards with sticks and spoons.Thanks for any info.

I think either would be good. I have been fishing east of oak orchard and the browns and cohos have been really good. And last weekend in that nasty brown mess we skirted the edge of it in 12 to 15 fow and got a boat load and even a nice mature king.

Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Any certain stick colors hot?..

Water has been dirty bright colors have been best. Bay rats candy corn, chrome veggies, and coho killer...In spoons glow frog, and silver with orange have been best for me. Anything that is bright that they can find in the dirty water.

Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app