Cayuga, long point

Fished today, late start, 11 am. Went south east side. I caught 1 laker, 3 lb. Released. 1 LL. 18 inch. Released. Looked like a torpedo! 47 deg. Water temp. Junk in the water, sticks, wood etc. Marked some fish but very slow. Threw everything. Sticks spoons etc. Downriggers, planers, flat line. Got sunburn. Great day.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Sometimes it's safe to say, no word is a good word. Give her heck and good luck.

Making your stories, Reel Stories, since 2011!!

O absolutely i will be out both days having a blast with or without fish...just be nice to see some silver

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Trolled from 7 to 11 today out of Dean's Cove.  One 19 inch landlocked and one 14 inch rainbow.  A bit slow, but a nice day.  Did not graph much.

Mind sharing any of your tactics you tried. How deep in how much water....if you don't mind I know I need to learn it and try on my own but I'd love a place to start

12 minutes ago, stoneam2006 said:

Mind sharing any of your tactics you tried. How deep in how much water....if you don't mind I know I need to learn it and try on my own but I'd love a place to start

What are you fishing out of or how far away can you travel after you in the water

Launched out of long point last weekend but runoff pushed me over to west side-- jigging for lakers. Stoneam:There are lakers north of deans cove launch all the way to the silos. I was 130 to 160 FOW with 47 surface temp. The trollers were between me and the shoreline and I believe they landed lakers and landlocks I'm guessing 75 to 125 FOW. I hooked some lakers suspended 50 to 65 ft over 140. Hope that helps, good luck.

1493376777374.thumb.jpg.ea276db12c9f3bb1aa852641dd0f75dd.jpg1493376795494.thumb.jpg.99d3e198281f49fc9cc5b44c66da6f39.jpg

Couldn't get a good pic of the full size log out deeper chugging a long in the wind... There was a mile long debris field like this floating mat of junk shortly behind... Stay safe

Big chunk of wood washed up between customers dock. Gives you an idea what's out there floating around

Sent from my VS425PP using Lake Ontario United mobile app