Help me out??

I'm wondering if anyone could help me out....I fished for the past 2 days all day, Thursday out of point breeze and today around in irond. Bay then out in the lake by shipbuilders Creek.Im using planer boards with sticks out between 70' and 120' off the boardsIm trolling between 1 and 2mph in between 8 and 15 fow.using firetiger,purple Haze,goby ,black and gold and black and silver baits.Am I doing something wrong??!!!!.1 hit in two days.help?thanks

fish and visitors smell after 3 days

1 to 2 seems slow.. stickbaits for me 2.5 give or take abit is the speed works for me.

Are you not running spoons? Like today most fish came on spoons for us. Also, had to go abit deeper today seemed like 20 to 25 was good. Don't be afraid to move out abit. Zingy zag in and out see what depth they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Early dawn evening dusk are the times for shallow fishing, Usually by 8:00 AM the sun and a cloudless sky drive the fish off shore to waters 50 foot deep or better. The sun is the problem and a cloudy day works better for you as the fish stay higher in the water column. It is best to move offshore then and your spoons work well. Always check the action of your lures when you put them in. Spring conditions call for light weight spoons that work well around 2 MPH. Summer conditions call for heavy spoons at 3.5 MPH. Dodgers work well off the creeks in August as the big fish stage at 120 foot of water waiting for cool nights to chill the streams down so their spawning conditions can be accomplished.