60-100' of water just west of Wilson - a ton of bait. Coho came on rats on inlines. All other fish came off spoons on riggers. A lot of BIG debris floating around and bring rubber boots for Wilson launch

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Ok, looking at the various forums, now, in spring, it seems people are catching more coho than Kings, then in summer, I barely read anything about cohos, but people catch more kings. Why?

Most Kings are in the Canadian water to the West in early spring and make there way East as spring progresses. The coho I don't have an answer for. I can never figure out while summer steelhead fishing out in the shipping lanes why I don't get more than a occasionally one. I'm curious myself if the captains who fish daily have success on them throughout the summer?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

They do gaggle up out near the elbow of the fence East of Toronto in September. They move up into steelhead water to feed on newly hatched alewives

No ice on Lake Erie should have the fish turned on all over the lake but warmer Lake Erie water from the flumes of the Niagara River and Welland Canal systems should turn the fish on better there.