Canandaigua and seneca

On 4/30/2017 at 7:04 PM, lakebound88 said:

Seneca will pick up, it's always a late bloomer. Today I had a decent day for hookups but had trouble getting them into the net solo. Next time!

Making your stories, Reel Stories, since 2011!!

All ya gotta do is shoot a text brotha!!! You know now I'm always down to dance on that dance floor.  But I dunno if I coulda helped with that net, mine doesn't move that much. Hahaha

On 4/30/2017 at 7:05 PM, stoneam2006 said:

I'd like to learn all the fingers.

Don't run down the hill when you can walk down the hill.:) don't go to fast to quickly you might end up broke get good with what you did saterday and go from there just my opinion good luck buddy

[emoji651]️ what he said. Seneca isn't even worth fishing anymore don't even bother with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I wouldn't totally write off Seneca. It was very difficult fishing in the mid to late 1970's too and it turned around. There is also something to be gained by fishing these lakes during challenging times because it forces you to learn a variety of things along with patience.  Anyone can catch fish when times are good and there is an abundance of fish. From a learning standpoint fishing during lean times can teach you some critical lessons that you might not otherwise encounter. Just something to think about. By the way Cayuga has been thropugh this same slack time in the past when things were very lean too.

Edited by Sk8man

4 hours ago, Sk8man said:

I wouldn't totally write off Seneca. It was very difficult fishing in the mid to late 1970's too and it turned around. There is also something to be gained by fishing these lakes during challenging times because it forces you to learn a variety of things along with patience.  Anyone can catch fish when times are good and there is an abundance of fish. From a learning standpoint fishing during lean times can teach you some critical lessons that you might not otherwise encounter. Just something to think about. By the way Cayuga has been thropugh this same slack time in the past when things were very lean too.

:yes::thinking: Well said

• 2 weeks later...