Started slow inside, so we slid out to 80-100 FOW after an hour. Hammer Head Cowbells/Spin-n-Glow and Spin Dr/Fly on the bottom, Michigan Stingers and DW SS up high. Solid lakers, a couple small steelhead and a stud brown.

IMG_0163.JPGIMG_0599.JPGIMG_0164.JPGIMG_0165.JPGIMG_0166.JPGIMG_0616.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Hey there Big Spoon, you got the right title!!!:lol:, Big Spoon, Big fish!! Great job guys really like the 2 silvers and the brown, hell I like'em all great job, good to see the younger gen fishing:yes: :yes:  best of luck to you this season, with tight lines every trip out!!

Thanks I appreciate that, I think if I can stay mechanically sound, I'll be alright, this boat has been the boat from hell for mechanical failures, but I hope I have the little basterd gremlins kicked overboard!! So if you see a boat being towed out by a skiff, you'll know it's me. I put insurance on the boat and I'll have my 12 guage loaded with slugs!! I know a place that's over 200ft of water, and it needs some structure to hold fish :lol: get where I'm going with this story!!:@.  All in fun guys.