boat cover fabricator Southern tier ny

There was a guy out in Pine City that did them. I had him repair mine once. But he did make them also, can't remember the guys name. This was about five years ago when he did work for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Ben custom canvas is generally going to be expensive especially if you go with the longer lasting acrylic stuff. Mine was $1,000 formy 18.5 ft.boat. You can usually get a better deal by NOT going to a marina though as they get their cut which is substantial.On the good side you get a cover that fits well and keeps the water out and is wind resistant etc. If you keep your equipment in the boat and keep it outside it is essential. The UV rays from the sun wreaks havoc on many of the cheaper  materials and especially the thread for the seams. Ask to have it double sewn if you go that route.

Edited by Sk8man

Definitely.  I've had a lot of work done there.  When I had my islander he made me a mooring cover so I didn't have to take my top down to put the travel cover on.  Superb!  that was about 400 bucks.  Cliff just re-upholstered my side rails.  Beauty and  150 bucks!