SLR water level

Just an FYI, I was told today that static docks along the river are getting close to submerged or already are. I'm now a resident of Lazy Acres park outside CV and they informed me yesterday, I'm gonna be trailering to Chaumont area till June. If anybody gets out this weekend, please post ramp conditions around Guffin Bay Area to BRB if possible, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I have a cottage near sunny banks in between the cape and Clayton. Would love to hear how high the water is. Hopefully our dock survives

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Took a ride to Sackets on Sunday. The road work being done thru town is not complete and the curb is exposed to the point where you cant get to the launch. They also baracaded it off! Looks like Sackets Harbor doesn't want any early business this year. Quite a joke! 

I'll let you know what the launch looks like over at Long Point State Park I know that will be a little out of your way. They had it open early last year to collect their money on the fisherman that use it before they allow camping. Kind of bull crap but I have come to expect that stuff from NYS.

Iceman, where is your place? I am right at sunny bank.

Unfortunately the restaurant will not be opening this year, currently up for sale... going to be a sad summer without it

Wow really I can't believe they won't be open. I'm right on riverview dr but our association dock in is the big L shaped one on the east side of peos bay

I'm down the channel past the bridge and there is no shortage of debris being swept downriver. Pulled a 4 x 8 x 16' timber out this morning, and stacked some cinder blocks on my catwalk  in case it wants to become buoyant if the levels rise any more.

Advice to anyone on the river....be on the lookout. Many shoals you are used to seeing are submerged and there's no telling what's going to float by.

On 5/1/2017 at 7:04 PM, tugger said:

Took a ride to Sackets on Sunday. The road work being done thru town is not complete and the curb is exposed to the point where you cant get to the launch. They also baracaded it off! Looks like Sackets Harbor doesn't want any early business this year. Quite a joke! 

I was there Sunday also and did notice there is a ramp on the opposite side of the public restrooms from the dock we usually launch at? It was open. Is this a public ramp also? There were no signs either way.

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 1:40 PM, Bluefin54 said:

Iceman, where is your place? I am right at sunny bank.

Unfortunately the restaurant will not be opening this year, currently up for sale... going to be a sad summer without it

I am the white house right by the sunset shores sign that was for sale /rent for a few years

Got up to our camp on wendsday to open up on the SLR, took a ride yesterday down to Guffin bay to look over some launches, chaumont public ramp you need boots to get to the dock, that's before this last rain hit. I'm gonna see how the weekend reports go, lots of water rolling by my trailer this morning.[emoji35]

If the rain holds off, I think and hope the water would drop a few inches at least and make some ramps/docks more accessible. When I left today a light wind was pushing less than a foot waves right over our main dock

They have closed the damn completely due to flooding in Montreal.... Im afraid the water is here for a while. Especially, if we continue to see precipitation.