RAY JEFF DOWNRIGGER SPEED AND TEMP PROBE

I have 5 probes down in Florida for refurb right now, just waiting for the verict, hoping to yield 2 of the 5 and keep one as a spare for myself. I will let you know as soon as I know.

I also have 2 spare readouts and a spare transducer if they are needed.

Ok, the good news is that Marathon Electronics yielded 2 good probes from all that I sent down there and they are on there way up to me as of Friday last week, so I am willing to sell one of them.

The bad news is that they are not cheap, just the refurb was $125 per probe plus my initial investments yields a $175 price for one probe.

Just to give you confidence in the work Marathon is doing, I had them refurb my current probe 3 years ago, it's still working fine and has been giving consistent readings up to about 140' down this season.

I plan on testing both of these probes out on my system prior to selling.

Anyone who uses this system knows how well it works, but parts are almost impossible to come by and as I have found out the hard way (hence my basket of 5 unworking probes) in dealing with sellers of these probes and parts on this site and others, they are generally unverifiable until it is too late and you've already purchased the parts.

Please contact me with any questions or interest. I should have the probes by mid week, hopefully in time for the weekend, if needed!