for sale : usa Tracker 17 Deep V Aluminum Boat

Tracker 17 Deep V Aluminum Boat

For Sale:

1991 Tracker Deep V 17

1991 Trail Star roller trailer

1991 Evinrude 60 HP Oil Injected Outboard

Please don’t let this old gal’s age fool you- she’s is a beauty. I stripped this boat to the bare aluminum hull in January 2015 and began a tedious rebuild from bow to stern. Full replacement of marine plywood floors, stripped the gunnels, and recovered in modern Tracker vinyl flooring- ridding it of the pesky carpets. The passenger console and walk through was removed to allow for a much more spacious and accessible front deck. New hatch doors installed to replace the old style, and are tough enough to be walked on. Installed brand new matching high back vinyl seats (3) to complete the interior. Outer hull was also stripped and repainted with Duralux Marine “Duck Boat Drab”. The Evinrude 60 was gone through by a boat mechanic (not within my capabilities) and purrs like a two stroke should. New tune up, water pump, and lower oils changed out in 2016. This boat was used for spring Ontario browns, fall Niagara drifts, and Erie eyes and is equipped for such. It can easily double or be converted to a duck boat. It has a full rear transom and splash well that make it very suited to rougher waters and river currents.

INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING GEAR:

New Minn Kota 70 Powerdrive V2 with I Pilot (a dream if you haven’t used one)

New Dual deep cycle batteries under front deck with Minn Kota onboard charger

New Marine starting battery

New secondary auto bilge pump

New primary manual switched bilge pump

Six Tite-lok adjustable rod holders

Lowrance Elite 5 color finder/GPS (includes my hot spots in memory)

Wille 6’ Planer mast stacked with Amish Outfitter releases

The included trailer received the same rebuild treatment. Sandblasted, repainted with rustoleum, and completely rewired with LED taillights. New strap style boat winch, new wheel bearings, bearing buddies, and new tires that still have the knobbies on them. Trex composite deck boards replaced the old wood guides keeping the boat centered for easy one man trailering. Tows straight as an arrow… I have a free and clear title for the boat, as well as the transferable registration for the trailer. I’ve invested lots of man hours and money into this setup, but now fail to have the time to use it. Check the numerous pics out or come and see it to appreciate the work. The price is $5250 firm, serious inquiries only. Call/text Anthony 716-994-6836

DSC_0084.JPG

DSC_0085.JPG

DSC_0086.JPG

DSC_0087.JPG

DSC_0088.JPG

DSC_0089.JPG

DSC_0090.JPG

DSC_0091.JPG

DSC_0092.JPG

DSC_0093.JPG

DSC_0094.JPG

DSC_0095.JPG