Well, we left the dock around 5:30am and were setting lines around 6am. We stopped at the 26.5 line and didnt turn until the 30 line as we picked fish all the way out. Spent the day doing N-S trolls between the 27 and 30 lines. 22 shots mostly riggers. Dreamweaver glow froggy SS was the hot spoon parked at 50. Dreamweaver area 51 SS was our second best parked at 55. 42nd's, and sea sick waddlers took shots too. First fish in the box was a monster king measuring 42" long. He took a glow froggy on the cheater parked at 40 in 60 degree water......wtf???? Many steelies in the 6-10lb range. 300 copper went twice with a Green double crush glow SmartFish pulling an A-TOM-MIK green krinkle. 10 color went once with a NK Hawg Wild. Wires parked at 100-175 took a couple of fish with a dreamweaver green sparkle SS and a white/green edged spiny pulling an A-TOM-MIK glow pro-am fly. Pics to come as I forgot my camera and I am awaiting an e-mail with pics from the crew.

the lake sure changed by sunday... it was tough pickens out of the oak. went 4/5 mostly wire rips out 120' and 140' with 42 seconds taken the others. we were a little closer than you were. 25 to 29 lines with a north and south troll too. i guess nobody had a good day on sunday, checked the at the oak website and joe and shirley really didn't have anything good to say.

glad you had a good day yankee!!!

Yeah, the few captains that went out that I talked to had a tough day. I'm glad we stayed dockside and had that good 4c's breakfast! Enough guys around to shoot the bull with too. You guys over at the Oak have a great group of fisherman.

man that breakfast sounds really good now!!! we actually went out saturday and tried for a little evening action with only going 3/3 and a real nice 24lb king in the dark. then we grilled out in the parking lot and slept in the trucks for about 3 hrs to wake up to that wind wipping out of the north.

never ate breakfast and headed out with no food on board. fished all day with nothing but a gut full of beer. came in and hit up the black north and ate a 1/2lb burger that put us all in a food coma. talk about a long drive back to rochester!!! slept freakin great last night.

Yankee, do you know if Maniac fished on Sunday and how he fared? He called me ( thinking I was fishing on Saturday). Where as I was actually the tournament director for over 50 teams this past weekend. Thus not allowing me to fish. But when Eric called Sat morning, sounded like he had a good day going. Don't know how he ended up .