Tell me about it , i need to get there . I was planning on goind last wednesday when my van broke down the night before i was to go , i was so dissapointed it hurt . If anyone knows what the water conditions are , please let me know . I dont know if the rain we had killed it , if not i will go tomorow

Lewiston is at the end of Rte 104, the boat launch is at the river. Drift 20 foot of water with 6# mono and a dropper sinker. Long leaders are better using sacks or Quickfish. Get in line with the other boats as they drift down stream. You'll figure it out then. The Lakers are best fished at the Fort off the Coast Guard Station. Using a minnow instead of a sac. Twister tails will work also. A Canadian license is needed for their side of the river. If we have a thaw, the water may get turbid but with the lake frozen, clear water conditions are generally what you find. Keep the motor running to get snags off quicker. Give the guides some room and they'll show you what's going on. Don't try the gorge with all the ice in the river.