Spent the walleye opening weekend with some new friends, Gene Bolton and his gal Samantha. Myself, Corry Redditt, Ken Madigan, and Frankie Gerramonte fished sat, and sun, weather was awful, as everyone knows, but, got into a few eyes and had a great time! Thanks to Gene and Sam for a great weekend see ya soon!

Sent from my VS990 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

We had an absolute blast with you guys out there this past weekend, even with the weather being crummy and the fishing a little slow we enjoyed our time with you guys Mr. Black.  Next trip were going to beat up on the gold that's for sure.  Sam and I had so much fun with you guys we have been talking about the weekend since you guys have left.  Cannot wait to get back out there with you guys!!!!  Talk to you soon Dick, have a great day!!!

Captain Gene 

Ya Hoo, Mr. Black I was thinking of you and the folks aboard the Sunken Treasure, I was hoping for a pic. But after seeing what Henchens looked like basically under water I could plainly see why there was no Pics. Best of luck to you Mr. Black, I wish you well the rest of the season. I also give Gene a 2 :yes: :yes: up to fact that he got you and the other folks on some Lake'O gold, to get anything in this god awful weather conditions to commit is a goal in itself !! I don't see anything being good till this whole mess resides.