List Boat Launch open and closed

They ARE both closed. That report was probably written prior to there being shut down two days ago. North launch Rd was barricaded  Monday & the S launch Rd is open but the launch was fenced off and closed yesterday.

State Launch by Arney's on Sodus remains open at this time - swung by and talked to the owner of the house next to it tonight. However he said many boats are still hammering down after leaving the launch. Please adhere to the no wake ruling put into effect otherwise owners like him will be pushing for a ban on all boat traffic on the bay...

Yes fort Niagara is open and the Wilson/Tuscarora is open. At Wilson/Tuscarora they are launching 1 at a time with a state worker monitoring the traffic

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Yes fort Niagara is open and the Wilson/Tuscarora is open. At Wilson/Tuscarora they are launching 1 at a time with a state worker monitoring the traffic

Thanks! Making the trip to fish the bar this weekend. I'm guessing it's best to launch at or after daylight right now due to all the debris? Was gonna put deck lights on the boat tonight but don't think I'm gonna waste my time from what I've been reading it wouldn't be wise to be out there when it's dark right now

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Launched at sackets this morning after a late start. Boat trailer sunk into the driveway at camp due to all the ground water. That sucked. But anyway, they closed the launch while I was out fishing. So BOTH sackets launches are closed as of today. It was pretty dicey using that ramp with the current conditions anyway.

• 2 weeks later...