Sold / Closed Fish Hawk X4 Display FOUND

I have one - but it has been flush mounted.  It comes with the flush mount bracket which has been crafted out of KIng Starboard - will no longer work with the normal mounting bracket as has been modified.  If you might be interested can discuss and send pics....

Looking at it I don't think I will be able to mount it where I could see it. I have a single console dash and kind of need to mount it on top to be visible. I think I'll have to pass on this one. Too bad for me it wouldn't work. Thanks anyways.

to go from the 840 I think you would need both the display and the x4 probe....not just the display.  I have wanted to upgrade from the x4 to x4d but didn't want to eat the upgrade cost and still have the old equipment.  They swap out the display and probe apparently.   If you would be interested in the display and probe let me know.  My probe and display are 2 yrs old

unless you want the depth reading I'm pretty sure the X4 and the X4D are the same probe. the only difference between the two is the more expensive one will read depth. If you don't care about the depth than just use the same probe you have now.  Check it out but I'm pretty sure I'm right. If it is so I would be interested in the display.

Yeah, I want the x4d for the depth.   They seem to sell both upgrade kits with the needed probe.   ie 840 to x4 or 840/x4 to x4D.  Thats what had me thinking an 840 upgrade to x4 needs a new probe too.   Check into that before you get an x4 display and then need a probe.  That would be a bummer.   the only constant seems to be the transducer.  That seems to work equally for all, as best I can tell.

I talked to a guy that said he has one that he'll part with but I have to talk to him later. Nothing etched in stone yet. If he decides against selling it I would buy yours. I'll let you know as soon as I find out from him. Thanks for replying

Greg