Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was just scammed for 90 bucks from a seller said he never got the money used fake email and name after I sent the payment he said he never got it said forget Iam going to keep the flashers and spoons then pulled his ad

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by robertr9705

We need a name so know not to purchase from that name if mods allow it...i have bought and sold a bunch on here and don't want to be burnt. Sorry to hear this hopefully they make it rigjt

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Funny thing is I got ripped off and wanted to tell everyone and no one believed me. Actually people were upset I said something I never seen the money. So be prepared for that. Thanks for reporting. Fish hook/crook you still got my convectors

im sorry you got burned!however thanks from all of us for the heads up...hope you get your $$back!what  name did he go under on the forum? 

Edited by stlhdr1st

Something is screwy....all around don't know where or how...but I had deal with upnorth last week all went smoothly received what I bought no issue at all

Let's be clear here. First off I asked you to send PayPal yes. You claimed you did. Which you did not claiming to send it to someone who's name doesn't exist. Second of all you can't provide any proof that PayPal was sent . If anyone wants to hear the real side of the story feel free to pm me I have all the screenshots. Before we point fingers here let's here both sides of the story 

Make a claim through paypal! you will get your cash back if its made withing 30 days!

There is no need to make a claim through PayPal . He did not send money . If any of you guys do not believe me feel free to contact me I have all of the screen shots . He claimed to send money . Once I asked who he sent it too he gave me a name that doesn't exist. He has not provided any info nor pics of who it was sent too either . Before we hang someone let's heat both sides of the story guys.

In upnorth defence the email Robert has said is not the email I was told to send paypal to. And it did not come up Peter Waldhalm either.

Robert I told you 20 times that is not the right PayPal address. I asked for proof you sent it . You could not provide it. If it was a scam would PayPal send money that quick . Answer is no . Now if it was sent to the wrong PayPal address and you canceled. It yes you would get it right back 

I am not going to argue with you over this but someone sent me the wrong contact info or how did I get it to send to

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Guys, those people who don't post their product, will NEVER see my money!! Makes a Red Flag pop up in my book!! Either A you don't have it or your not motivated enough to get my attention. I saw this poster as soon as it said pm me for pics. For what, are they hot you stole or bought stolen goods that might be recognized by someone one here. You sure didn't paint a good picture for yourself. Again I don't buy from anyone who has less than a year under their belt