Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

smilelypopcorn_zpsd8f68652.gif

Capt. Michael Weaver. Pure Fishing Ambassador

one reason i like to do pick up if possible , get meet the person look at the product . i have had thing ship to me with no problem as well . for the most part L O U is nice place to buy stuff .

I was in buisness for myself for 22 years, before I had to get a credit card machine it was cash or personal check only, people in general were more trustworthy. I needed to get a machine because I was dealing with PennDot. and bigger companies. Long story short this is when the games started, scammers!! #1 I'll never forget this dude, he purchased a unit from me used a card, drove to his house called his credit card comp. and claimed my unit failed and I owed him the labor fee's to replace with another. The unit he purchased takes 3.5 hrs to install, he called the card comp 1.5 hrs later, I had to prove all this which was easy just faxed the info to the card comp. the next day when I batched out my payment was in. I delt with the general public for 20 years I saw and heard just about every song and dance out there. The above post says he like to deal person to person, another words he doesn't like a pic post either, person to person deal. I don't blame him for that. I personally thing the people that join this site just to benefit themselves shouldn't be allowed. You should have to have X amount of posts talking fishing or helping out in differant forums, before you jump into the sales dept. that would weed out these fly by night dudes that are on here for 1 reason only to fatten their wallet at the expense of others. I work hard for my money if you bone me you can run, but you can't hide!!

I bought from him.with no problem.so maybe the issue is on your end.       Maybe the wrong person is the one scamming.  Hmmmm.        

I bought from him.with no problem.so maybe the issue is on your end.       Maybe the wrong person is the one scamming.  Hmmmm.        

I agree it's definitely on other end I have seen his messages as I was interested in what had happened as our deals have gone super smooth he explained the entire story out and provided proof. Upnorth is not at fault here ask him yourself guys

Btw...in my opinion someone ripping someone off is just as bad as someone claiming to being ripped off without proof of it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Personally what I think is this seller had a few hick-ups along the way, if you go back through his sales some guys got bumped out of the picture because of the fast pace buying and not on his game. The guy claimed to have gotten the shaft, was to busy mowing his yard to complete the transaction, how he got the piggly wiggly email address to send money to I don't know. My cousin is a under cover agent and that's all I can say, I explained this to her and she said there was enough time for a scammer to intercept this transaction, but this statement is not etched in stone. There's enough guys that said everything went smoothly, but if your willing to ask the seller for pics that can't be put on here first, I'd say enter at your own risk!! And if your willing to take that chance don't cry wolf if you get the shaft. I'm about the most out of the date person with this tech stuff, by lord if I can post a picture on here a monkey can also. Right now I'm in the proscess of buying via through a pm with pics. and I've never been burned by a LOU member!! Carry on men but I'm out, till the seller learns to post pics. I'm not one to kiss anyone's azz to buy something so post a pic. and I'm interested!!

Ive been here since 2006, and have done a lot of buying and selling over the years. The first thing I do before a transaction is check the users profile. If they have only been around for a short time, or if all the posts are in the classifieds, I will only deal face to face, cash only. Other than that, I pass.

22 hours ago, pap said:

I personally thing the people that join this site just to benefit themselves shouldn't be allowed. You should have to have X amount of posts talking fishing or helping out in differant forums, before you jump into the sales dept. that would weed out these fly by night dudes that are on here for 1 reason only to fatten their wallet at the expense of others. I work hard for my money if you bone me you can run, but you can't hide!!

X2 

So, are the flashers still available? LOL! Sorry I just couldn't resist

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

So, are the flashers still available? LOL! Sorry I just couldn't resist

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

No I bought them lol...

Yeah.   It was a guy truing to scam.   Got caught and tried to blame someone else.       Looking for something for free.      

Just received latest shipment from upnorth exactly what was pictured received 3 days after payment. Perfect deal just like before

Hopefully, the moderator closes this topic now.

Why would the mod close this topic? I think we should leave it open to see all the positive feedback I am getting . Does anyone else find it funny how when one guy claims to get scammed members here jump on the bandwagon . But once the real truth comes out all we hear is crickets . 

I stand by my post , if all you want out of this site is to sell stuff at least go to PRO status.

I think access to the reports section and the classified should only be open to Pro members.