Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Who cares whether people come on here only to sell.  What is the problem with that?  Gives anglers the opportunity to buy fishing stuff without looking elsewhere.  I have no issue with that whatsoever. 

2 hours ago, hairybumcrack said:

Who cares whether people come on here only to sell.  What is the problem with that?  Gives anglers the opportunity to buy fishing stuff without looking elsewhere.  I have no issue with that whatsoever. 

I totally agree, as someone who is fairly new to the sport I would be beyond broke if I had to buy everything new, the more stuff in classifieds the better!

13 hours ago, just me said:

This is simple....you don't like the site don't visit it!!!!   Really guys this has gotten enough attention......you like it fine you don't fine..........

I guess if you don't like the post/replies don't read them......it's all good with me just looking for more support for the site if you're just here to make a buck  , buck up 

10 minutes ago, ERABBIT said:

I guess if you don't like the post/replies don't read them......it's all good with me just looking for more support for the site if you're just here to make a buck  , buck up 

Exactly!