Bass Fishing

Bass Fishing

Anybody know any bass fishing spots around Rochester? I'm an avid bass fisherman, but I'm tired of fishing in the same ponds constantly. Largemouth or smallmouth, and a spot on the lake, and river or creek, or a pond would be awesome. Thanks!

55 minutes ago, brucehookedup said:

The lake was awesome for smallies till gobies showed up. There are bass out there, big, but few. Try i-bay for big mouths and walleye with the occasional smallmouth.

Alright thanks!

Plenty of lakes an hour drive away.  I fish Honeoye, Conesus, Skeaneatas and Erie.   Eris is a lot of fun but can be just as nasty as Lake O.  have not had a lot of luck on bass in Lake O for a while, but you can find them out deeper than they are normally fished in other lakes. 

1 hour ago, dgio67 said:

Plenty of lakes an hour drive away.  I fish Honeoye, Conesus, Skeaneatas and Erie.   Eris is a lot of fun but can be just as nasty as Lake O.  have not had a lot of luck on bass in Lake O for a while, but you can find them out deeper than they are normally fished in other lakes. 

Thanks!

18 minutes ago, ErnieLearns said:

Any of the bays along Lake Ontario this summer may offer very unique bass fishing since all the docks are under water.  During normal water levels, its hard to beat Sodus because the bay has a lot of different structure.

Thank you so much! I will have to try the bays!