Charter captains please read

Charter captains please read

This is a call out to charter boats on the east end of Lake Ontario a close friend of mines granddaughter was in a tragic accident she is 7 years old that resulted in a below the knee amputation we are doing a fund raiser to help with her medical bills etc. if any of you would be willing to put up a charter trip for us to raffle it would be great  you could reach me at 607-221-0684 

image.jpg

On 5/19/2017 at 4:02 PM, spoonfed-1 said:

You have a PM.

That would be great july8th would be perfect  do you have any way to make a certificate for this i go north almost every weekend could meet you to get if not let me know maybe I can get someone to make us one  and yes all proceeds got toward the needs of mylee when her leg heals  enough this will help pay for her prosthetic   Thank you very much 

Ok. Sounds like it will work. Ya, have somebody make up the certificate for a 6 hr morning trip on July 8th for up to 4 people. You can go to my website for contact info and location and other general information. Contact me with anything else you need. If you are up near Mexico on the weekends we could meet up at the boat sometime beforehand.