I tried to launch tuesday the 16th, at Fort Niagara. Docks were 6 inches under water. If I had someone to tend the boat while I parked the truck I could have launched, but by myself, I could not chance scraping my transducers off. So I went to Wilson, totally flooded, no way. Went to Olcott, no problem. But no fish either, and debris all over out there.

10 hours ago, Broadhorizons said:

You can get on the far left staying dry, one of the fingers has an inch or so of water on part of the dock. The marina has built them up.

Is the launch overly busy being that it's the one of the few open? Do.you think there will be room in the parking lot if I get there later in the morning?

I got there around 10 last Saturday and, even though the lady joked that she could retire with all the fees she was collecting, there was plenty of room left to park.

No idea if it'll be the same this week but that's what last week was like and I had your same concerns.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

10 hours ago, Chowdaire said:

I got there around 10 last Saturday and, even though the lady joked that she could retire with all the fees she was collecting, there was plenty of room left to park.

No idea if it'll be the same this week but that's what last week was like and I had your same concerns.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Thanks, good luck this weekend.