Conneaut Lake

I live in Conneaut Lake.  There are some, albeit few, large muskies still in Conneaut.  I've seen two over 50" through the ice in the last 5 years. 

If you are looking for numbers and possible quality, a ten minute run west to Pymatuning may be a better bet.

Feel free to PM me if you are looking for more info.

Edited by Storm Warning II

Idk where I'm camping....... that requires planning which I am not the best at. Maybe camp Chautauqua, maybe we wan chu, maybe the campsite on the other side of the lake.

Don't take much to make me happy. Just need electric for the boat at night. Just gonna be the dog n I but may have friends join me daily

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Ok. I think I told I bought a place at Prendergast last fall. I'm now Tad's neighbor. Not many tent campers there anymore (mostly all seasonal trailers), but if you get in there, I'll probably see you. We will be there Fri night and fish Sat, Sun, and part of Mon. You should try to make it Sunday night and hang out around the fire. There will probably be quite a few of us muskies guys there that weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I would have no problem with that personally Zach. However, the owner of the campground (Rich) charges for guests. You will have to talk with him and I'm guessing he would probably require you to get your own site. I'd have you put your tent up in my lot but Rich would have an issue with me if I did that. Hes a pretty cool guy but its very much a business for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Storm Warning II:  Thanks for the advice. I will have to make a trip to Pymatuning.  Edinboro Lake is small however there musky ratio is high as per their most recent Biologist report. All I seem to catch so far there is subs which is better than getting skunked.

Toothyfishman : I hear you about the PFBC and PGC. not really a fan of them. I'm just searching for a PA. lake to hold me until NY season starts. H.P restrictions is good and bad depending on how you look at it. I will try Kinzua, at least as you say the scenery is good, it still better than working. I may try East Branch in Elk County Pennsylvania.

Zach: I didn't know there were still Hippies around...LOL.  Had one in my unit he was cool as could be and so down to earth nothing bothered him and we are still friends to this day and he is still a Hippie !  

Ivan : Your advice is always helpful to me ! Thanks again !!

NY season can't get here soon enough !!