8/2 Started at 29 line north a little west of the harbor. Trolled north to the 32 line and went back to the 29. Non stop action but only two majors, both came on sliders at 30ft on the same purple spoon. Lots of three year olds and the rest were a combination of steels and shakers. Also one 7 lb brown, long way out for him.

The morning bite was purple and the sliders were catching 10 to 1 until about eleven then it evened out with the best low depth being 62 and 58. Green started doing well in the afternoon. We had several doubles and even a triple.

Wire dipsey out 123 and 119 with 42 second spin doctor combo and green hypnotic fired all day as well.

My hands are raw because we do not net fish but take extra care in releasing them with pliers at the back of the boat( this is always fun when good portion of the fish exceed ten lbs. especially the Steelhead). All fished were released except the ones that gilled themselves on the lures.

Fishing was a 10.5 on a scale of 10! as far as action, but not many majors.

Sunday was a little different, big waves from the north and I was the only boat to out in the morning. I could only fish a half day and it took over an hour to get out to the 30 n line. Only five fish in three hours for Sunday, four Steelheads and one two year old (reality check!). The steels came at 58 and 62 but my depth raider was not working and I suspect I was above the bite on Sunday. :D