I'm not sure about Wilson but we launched olcott with no problem yesterday...was a quick run to check my buddies boat out put some new gear on her ...we fished 70-120 lot of fish laying on the bottom and not active took a rip on d ipsy but was gone by the time we got to it ...fishing should pick up last week would have been ruff week to fish full moon and lots of East wind but olcott is a sure bet on launching ...good luck

Sent from my SM-G928V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Launched at Newfane yesterday morning about 6:30. Went about 2 miles  West and setup. Best screens we had were between 150 and 170. We went 3 for 9 all steelhead. Only one hit on spoons the rest came on flashers and flies. Did not go all the way down to the bar. Most of our action was between 100 and 120. We should have went all the way to the bar but I was unfamiliar with how far to go and we wanted to get setup. Next time we will head all the way to the bar. Others we talked to who went to the bar said it was slow and had very similar catch numbers to us. Not a single hit on the downrigger it was all 200 copper and wire. We were told the day before was pretty hot another boat I talk to got 9 Kings Tuesday.